THE SURGERY WILL BE CLOSED FOR STAFF TRAINING ON THURSDAY 22nd September 2022 from 12.30pm - If you need to speak to a clinician during this time, please call NHS111. If you are experiencing a life threatening episode then please call 999 or go to A&E. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you
For patients wishing to register from the Ukraine we have a welcome pack at Reception. We look forward to meeting you.
*** Appointments Update ***
For urgent on the day problems, we are offering a telephone triage service and we will offer a face-to-face appointment if clinically necessary. For routine problems, if you feel this needs to be face-to-face with a GP please discuss this with the receptionist.
Our nursing team are carrying out telephone, video and face-to-face appointments where necessary.
If you have an appointment with or need to attend Hama Medical Centre it is important that you wear a face covering at all times despite this ruling now being relaxed. This is for your safety and the safety of other patients and staff.
Face coverings can be cloth and they can be homemade. Advice on how to wear and make one is on the Government website. Face coverings worn as part of religious beliefs or cultural practice are also acceptable, providing they are not loose and cover the mouth and nose.
Welcome to Hama Medical Centre!
PLEASE WORK WITH US TO KEEP OUR STAFF AND YOURSELVES SAFE.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
We are open and if you need to see a GP, please ring us on 0115 9382101. Our opening hours of 7.30 am to 6.30 pm Monday to Friday.
You can also call NHS 111.
If you are waiting for a check-up, please be assured we will be in touch.
Appointments are being delivered face-to-face, online and over the telephone. If you are asked to come into the surgery for a face-to-face appointment, please remember to wear a face covering. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery.
Trent Psychological Therapies Service
For those in need of emotional and psychological support at this difficult and challenging time, Trent PTS is continuing to provide a service for all patients registered with a GP in Greater Nottingham or Nottingham South (This service is NHS funded). If you would like psychological support and are aged 18 years or over you can self-refer. Please go to our website to complete a referral and we will be in contact to arrange your first appointment.
As we continued to accept new referrals, we are now offering our services by phone, webcam, using online text-based therapies or through online support packages so as to maintain social distancing.
You can also call on the telephone number below, to talk to a member of our team about the services we offer.
0115 896 2051
GET THE NHS APP
About the NHS App
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
Other services in the NHS App
If your GP surgery or hospital offers other services in the NHS App, you may be able to:
- message your GP surgery, doctor or health professional online
- consult a GP or health professional through an online form and get a reply
- access health services on behalf of someone you care for
- view your hospital and other healthcare appointments
- view useful links your doctor or health professional has shared with you
Keeping your data secure
After you download the app, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery.
If your device supports fingerprint detection or facial recognition, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code.
For more information including how to set up the app please click this link:
NHS App - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
Click the link for results of the National GP Survey
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
The surgery is designed to allow access for wheelchairs in to the consulting rooms, treatment areas and toilets. We offer chaperone services to any patient that requests one.
(Site updated 15/08/2022)