- Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact your GP surgery will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact where possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Face-to-face appointments are available to ALL patients, but you may be asked to discuss your conditions over the phone or online first to assess what would be most appropriate for you.
- In addition to face-to-face consultations, many GP practices are offering consultation online or over the phone. This can be a convenient and flexible way to receive healthcare but if you would prefer to see a GP or healthcare professional in person, then this will be arranged for you
Four ways to seek healthcare advice from a GP
- Call us on 0115 9382101 to discuss a face-to-face or virtual (telephone or video) appointment
- Use this website and complete a confidential online form to receive a response before the end of the next working day
- Call NHS 111 or go online to seek advicehttps://111.nhs.uk
- Download the NHS App to order repeat prescriptions, book appointments and check your symptons
An app is now also available for all iphone and ipad users called